Welcome to the Huntington Beach Junior All American Football (HBJAAF) and Cheer Website!
2013 In-Person Registration Dates set "come out & meet your coaches!"
In-person sign-ups for both football and cheer will take place on the below May & June dates & times at the below locations. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP as divisions fill up FAST! Once a division is full, potential players will be placed on a waiting list. Being on the waiting list does not guarantee your child will be placed on a team.
- Sunday, May 26th from 10am - 2pm @ Dick's Sporting Goods (7542 Edinger Ave, HB, 92647)
- Football bring $395 check or cash
- *Note: This is the last "in-person opportunity" to receive the "Early Bird Discount" but will be available online until midnight 5/31*
- Sunday, June 23rd from 10am - 2pm @ Dick's Sporting Goods (7542 Edinger Ave, HB, 92647)
- Football bring $450 check or cash
-Returning players bring - Medical insurance information, Birth Certificate and registration/deposit payment
-New players bring - Proof of residency (utility bill), Medical insurance information, Birth Certificate and registration/deposit payment
- HBJAAF Provides Safer Playing Environment read how! Click Here
- HBJAAF and Dick's Sporting Goods have now teamed together to offer "Exclusive" discounts only for our HBJAAF family!
- 2013 Registration is now open! Register TODAY to secure your childs jersey number (game day uniform only) and take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing before it ends! Please click on the registration tab above to start the process.
- Updates & Additions to CAMPS & CLINICS - FYI FREE NFL camps usually fill up fast do not wait to register! Click here
- Support Local Huntington Beach & sign up today for Huntington Beach High School's "Reach Your Full Potential" 2013 Summer Football Camp. Click here for details!
- Coaches needed! There are still teams in need of coaches, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
We are a non-profit corporation dedicated to bringing the benefits of organized football and cheer to the children of Huntington Beach. We provide opportunities for children ages 5 to 14 to participate in the program. Our organization is run entirely by volunteers, most of whom have children in our football and cheer programs. Our teams are known as the Huntington Beach Oilers.
We and 27 sister organizations located in Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside counties are members of Orange County Junior All-American Football (OCJAAF), another non-profit corporation. OCJAAF acts as the governing and coordinating body for all of our football and cheer programs.
Our practices and home games are conducted at Huntington Beach High School, located at 1905 Main St. in Huntington Beach, California.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com